Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Selective Moral Panics in Higher Education

On Mar 30, 12:12*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 29, 11:57*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly's salvage job fell apart:

Did it, Sugar?

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.
Jilly possibly coin (sic)

Nice try, old girl, but no dice, but thanks for that display of double idiocy.

tr.v., coined, coin·ing, coins.
1.To make (pieces of money) from metal; mint or strike: coined silver
dollars.
2.To make pieces of money from (metal): coin gold.
3.To devise (a new word or phrase).

"Jilly possibly coined a new word."

"Jilly possibly coins a new word."

"Jilly is possibly coining a new word."

"Jilly's new word is now possibly valid coin of the land."

You can't use a noun as a verb, dodo. Thanks for the triple dose of
idiocy. LoL.

Like most amateurs, PLF thinks that not having typos is more important
that having good ideas that others find interesting. That's why she
toils in obscurity from her IT broom closet while almost no one
acknowledges she exists. She doesn't understand that her writing style
is cloying, redundant and unoriginal.

It's even more telling that she has committed several typos of her own
this week. She's obviously rattled.