Captain Howdy

Default Directed Amplifiers

Class T technology is owned by TriPath Technologies, Inc and
is leased/licensed to companies such as Alpine and Blaupunkt. While most
TriPath licensees use single TriPath devices for each channel, Blaupunkt uses
two per channel. You have spent way too many years with your head under a
dashboard. The lack of blood flow to your brain isn't doing you any justice.
Dork

In article e%JFb.625110$Tr4.1618099@attbi_s03, "Paul Vina"
wrote:
Cuz no one else has done class T. Can you say Alpine? I know you can, you
think everyone rips them off for all their designs. I guess Blaupunkt
ripped them off too! Dork.

Paul Vina

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
I just like the fact that MTX is doing their own thing in regards to

building
amplifiers. Sort of like Blaupunkt and their new class T amplifiers.

In article , "John Spagnolo
MMXpress.com" wrote:
Oh. OK then.

Thought ya meant something that made em sound better. :-)

I always liked MTX as a great bang for the buck brand. I even had a

system
with MTX amps for a while. The old Thunder 2300 and a Thunder 2175.