Posted to rec.audio.car
suprstar suprstar is offline

Default Oh man I'm borred.......

Haha, seriously tho, I wish there were cat audio attenuators..

So I see traffic is approaching zero around here lately? Last time I
was here, I think you blew up some JL tweeters, captain howdy was
posting your personal info, and bob wald was preaching about pyramid's
superiority... That'd be about the time I got my last new car, and
had my entire system transplanted from the old car. You upgrade your
system? BAH! I've had the SAME system in my last 3 cars - alpine hu,
2 kicker ix704 amps that must be 12 years old - one to run the 4
corners (70x4), the other bridged for the subs (280x2), and a pair of
jl 12w6's in the trunk. Rock solid, still pounds as good as ever.
I'd upgrade any of it, if it ever died! I wonder if bob wald's
rockwood/pyramid/pyle system is still running