Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Oh man I'm borred.......

Also, when I said "no wonder Denon went out of business", of course I meant
no wonder Denon stopped making cat audio amplifiers, because the one I had
STUNK, and I think the model number was something like DCA-400 (or at least
400 was the model number I'm quite sure, and like I said although it was
RATED at 30 x 2 it MAYBE put out 20 watts X 2 RMS. Very underpowered for a
rather large amp, a little larger than my MUCH more powerful Fosgate Punch
75 and INCREDIBLY larger than the more powerful Alpine 3522.

MOSFET

"MOSFET" wrote in message
When I said Fosgate 767's, I meant Boston Accoustics 767's. I think I
made that error several times in that last post.

MOSFET