Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:36:45 GMT

On 2004-11-15
(JeddHaas) said:
Find someone who had an O-ring assortment, like an auto supply
store, machine shop, some place that rebuilds pumps and
compressors, a real hardware store, maybe even a Lowes... hell,
you're in N'Orleans, there might be an O-ring supply house within

five miles just waiting for you. Try Dixie Jet Electronics on
Airline. --

COol, I get out that way once in awhile.

YOu must be a native. I relocated here three years ago from Iowa.

Richard Webb,
Electric SPider Productions, New Orleans, La.
REplace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real email

--

Braille: support true literacy for the blind!