Scott Dorsey

FOund a local SEnnheiser dealer to get one from a couple months ago,
probably close to a year ago now. Anyway have used the shock mount
for the 421 about half a dozen times, but last time it got used I had
a little help breaking down and somebody put the brute force touch on
the mic and mount, so now the mount's minus one of those little stupid
o-rings.

Any ideas on replacing this so the mic sits square in the mount again
as it ought? Failing that I guess I"m stuck with buying another for
half a picture of Ben Franklin or so.

Hardware store. O-ring drawer.

Bums me out because somewhere in the past somebody stripped out the
threads on my standard mount for that mic too.

That's good! Most of them have the tip break off! Get together with
someone with a broken tip and swap parts and you'll have a good one between
you.