Posted to rec.audio.pro,comp.dsp
Ramon F Herrera[_2_] Ramon F Herrera[_2_] is offline

Default What will be the status of Adobe Audition... in the year 2017?

On 3/10/2015 12:56 PM, Randy Yates wrote:
You are either self-centered or in denial, so that you either cannot see
or won't admit to your bad attitude.

Hint: Nobody owes you ANYTHING for free.

Esteemed Randy:

Have you read my 2 posts? I do not think you have followed this thread.

Fact 1: I was very curious about sound analysis, became fascinated.
Spent weeks trying to track down paper authors all over the world.

Fact 2: Finally, I stroke gold! Paris Smaragdis responded to one of my
multiple e-mails and told me that his creation would be available in
about 2 years.

Fact 3: Being a lonely geek (my job is unrelated to audio) I decided to
announce the big news in rec.audio.pro, expecting at least ONE reply to
my post. (Per your suggestion I would have to pay you guys to
acknowledge my post? Again: That is rather unusual, to say the least.)

Fact 4: Several days later, the post was still awaiting comments,
anything, so I made a little noise. As expected, the thread became
alive. I must have done something right.

Can you explain your version? As the cold, logical, precise, analytical
person that we know you to be.

-Ramon

ps: Respect to the accusation of self-centered, you've got one right. I
am guilty as charged, it's my curse: Hey, nobody is perfect. :-(