Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default What will be the status of Adobe Audition... in the year 2017?

On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 11:42:59 AM UTC-5, John Williamson wrote:
On 06/03/2015 15:49, JackA wrote:
On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 12:11:47 AM UTC-5, Randy Yates wrote:
Good to see you post again. As always, an intelligent response.

Yeah, Randy, I'm trying to teach Scott the facts of life about Pop recordings. Can't say I'll make him a belier, but some old horses can't be lead to drinking water!

Scott's forgotten more about sound recording than you ever knew.

Scott is probably best known for his cold solder joints, than he is for his cold-hard-fact "music" knowledge!!

I've ran across many like Scott before and I'll probably run across many more!!

Behave, John, I was just beginning to like you!!

Jack

--
Tciao for Now!

John.