Posted to rec.audio.pro,comp.dsp
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default What will be the status of Adobe Audition... in the year 2017?

Ramon F Herrera wrote:

This post was not the spectacular success I expected it to be... :-(

After working for months trying to track down this info, the response is
less than overwhelming.

Well, there has been a lot of work going on about source decomposition.
And... I am sure some people would find it useful... it's exactly the kind
of thing JackA would love... but I don't see it making my life any better.

Now... the ability to remove reverberation blindly, THAT could make my life
better. And it's in a similar category of problem, being solved in a similar
way.