Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Scott[_6_] Scott[_6_] is offline

Default The Drought

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:09:51 AM UTC-7, ScottW wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 11:04:34 AM UTC-7, news wrote:

Busy working on the acoustic treatment for my new stereo room. Probably won't

change the course of audio history. Although I do have some questions/ideas

about bass traps. And I did learn something. Owens Corning 703 is a PIA to get.

You'd think Owens Corning would actually be interested in selling a product they

make.

Here's a good absorption reference that might provide you some alternatives.

http://www.bobgolds.com/AbsorptionCoefficients.htm

Thanks Scott!. Very helpful info.

Shipping costs for specialty insulation is prohibitive.

It's definitively expensive. But I got tired of going nowhere with Owens Corning, bit the bullet and had the 703 shipped to me.