Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Stereo receievers: THD of .04 vs. .08

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote:

Miniscule ? Care to give a number ? Can you even give an example. I've

never seen such a number quoted on a spec.

No need to take a manufacturers word for it, sound cards with 0.001% THD &
IMD are readily available for you to do your own FFT testing.

Right, so you're actually MAKING UP what you say. You've NEVER seen such a spec
NOR have you ever made a measurement to support your idiotic assertion.

If you have never tested an amplifier yourself

Just how ****ing STUPID are you.

I DESIGN amplifiers for ****'s sake ! Do you seriously think I don't run tests
on them ? I use Audio Precision test equipment.
http://ap.com/

Little IDIOT pricks like you and your stupid ideas are a blot on humanity.

Graham