Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Stereo receievers: THD of .04 vs. .08

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in

You're aware that I've designed a fair number of
successful commercial designs I believe.

Yes, but you seem to be very worried about things that just don't happen
with the modern SS amps I've tested, even fairly rugged cheap locomotives
like the QSC USA series.

The QSC USA series is a COMPLETE HEAP OF CRAP and illustrates many classic
design flaws and is a good example of just how NOT to build a high performing
amplifier. The USA series is also most certainly not *modern* by any reasonable
understanding of the word.

If you can't hear the flaws of a USA series you must be completely deaf.

Graham