Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Windows Vista Alternative to Logic Pro 7.2

On Aug 29, 1:11 pm, wrote:

I really like Logic Pro 7.2 for the Mac. Can anyone recommend
software that will run on Vista that is as similar as possible to
Logic?

Most people like Logic because it works differently from ProTools.
Most other programs try to work like ProTools. Depending on what you
like about how Logic works, you may or may not find a suitable Windows
alternative. Have you looked at Sonar? That's pretty musician-
friendly, which I think is why most people who like Logic like it.