Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] Mannr@uwaterloo.ca is offline

Default vista on laptop

(Scott Dorsey) writes:

Bruce wrote:
"Preben Friis" wrote in
.dk:

So your car lacked "interfaces" for adding new stuff. That is actually
the opposite of what Scott complained about in Vista. The reason it
does not lack any functionality is, that there are next to no
limitations for what you can add.

Ya think? Just wait until the DRM rises up and bites you in the . . . .

Nahh, within six months some teenager in Russia will issue a patch to
disable the whole DRM system. Just watch.

What I don't like is content providers messing with *my* system.

It is one thing to make a media, web access, etc protected.

But it is another thing for the "content" taking over my system, and doing
unknown harm...

Richard