Posted to rec.audio.pro
garyvee garyvee is offline

Default My 2010 AES Show Report

On Nov 15, 4:16*pm, Mike Rivers wrote:
Finally sorted through all the paper and put it on line.
Read it and drool athttp://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/aes2010.pdf

of audio." - John Watkinson

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com- useful and
interesting audio stuff

Mike,
Thank you. Great AES coverage for those of us unable to attend.

On the Toft Trident 82, I assume Toft Audio must have worked out the
legal arrangement with John Oram to use the "Trident" name because
Oram's mixers now carry his name rather than Trident (e.g. Oram 8t vs
Trident 8t). I didn't find much on the web about this except for press
releases.

Gary V