Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default A Theory About Scott

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Sep 19, 6:31*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,

*"ScottW" wrote:
In the interest of accuracy you can feel free to research this topic
yourselves.

The two Vietnamese Army representatives I think Stephen is claiming I
refferred
to are
Vo Nguyen Giap, commander in chief of the People's Army of Vietnam
throughout
the war against the United States.
and/or
Bui Tin, an officer on the General Staff of the NVA.

Both have written numerous books and given interviews on the subject.

Here's an interview with Tin.
http://www.viet-myths.net/buitin.htm

and one with Giap.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/peoplescentu...lawars/giaptra...
tml

Feel free to conduct your own search and draw your own conclusions.
Stephen's recollection, is as usual for him, distorted by his ideology.

No, my recollection is from my research from last time around.

http://hnn.us/roundup/archives/16/2004/10/#8232

Ed Moise ... [in a review of] Vo Nguyen Giap and Van Tien Dung, How We
Won the War. Philadelphia: Recon Publications, 1976. 63 pp.:

quote snip

See also:

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/giap.asp

If it makes Snopes it might as well be an Ethiopian Prince who needs
help getting the contents of his bank account to the US. LoL.

Bui Tin is the propaganda officer to whom I referred. I think I cited
Moises last time around, too, so Scott has already seen it! IIRC, he
rejects evidence he considers too "academic."

Stephen