Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default 4400W RMS into 1 ohm ...

.... got your attention, no?

This inspired by the recent, slightly meshugah query by the lad who
wondered about using his "1000 watt" amp to drive a toroid coil (?!?!?).

After running across this page somehow, thought some folks here might
have some fun with it:

http://www.splbassx.com/forums/index...howt opic=242

This is the crowd who likes to see how many watts they can get out of
their amp in the trunk of their car to drive their woofers-on-wheels.

And since these are the assholes who *assume* that I want to listen to
their "music" as much as they do (even if I'm sitting inside my home),
I wish nothing more than that all their output transistors might fry to
a crisp someday.