Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default What does it take to stop the big troll around here?

I. Care wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote:

When did I say I wasn't going to post any more, troll? I merely said
that anyone who responds after I close the thread, is a: TROLL.

LOL! What a hoot!
The only control you have over this (or any) thread is to
keep it going, which is exactly what you are doing!

Hmmmmm...What is the definition of "after I close the thread"?
--
I. Care

I'm sure that he'll be telling us, since he knows so much more
than any of the other participants in the discussion.
He is the sharpest tack in the box, because he tells us,
and he's always right.
Isn't that obvious?