Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default What does it take to stop the big troll around here?

It's obvious that you don't have anything more useful to do, given the
amount of times you added your garbage to my thread. And since you were
the first ignorant twit to disparage me, just as soon as I posted my
query no less, we can say that you're responsible for this thing going
on over 300 posts. Don't forget to congratulate me on popping my 3rd
century. I know how much you want to since you felt it necessary after
the first 100 posts, but let's all see if you have the mental strength
to avoid further contributing your mindless drivel to my thread, or if
you're just too weak to avoid stalking me.

Face facts Walt, you're the ignorant slut I say you are; mentally weak
and puny....