Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default How safe operating an amp with no fuse?

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger farted out :

wrote in message
oups.com

Snip childish rants, name-calling and back-biting

When John Atkinson, a highly respected editor of a high
end magazine that you attack relentlessly, originally
challenged you to a debate, you almost died of a heart
attack, in your mad, frantic efforts to come up with
excuses to avoid showing up.

Prove it.

Ah yes. The two-word "prove it" response. Which you've
used about 16,000 times in the last year alone, I
believe, whenever you are losing a debate. That's of
course, after you snip out the parts in the other guy's
post where he's asked YOU to prove your claims. Is this
your favorite debating tactic/trick, KKKrueger? A google
group search will verify those facts for you. I'll even
post the messages in question for the eternally lazy,
once you prove the claims I asked you to prove in my last
response to you. By ignoring my request that you prove
your false claims, you're once again showing what a fat
****ing coward you are. How ironic, don't you think?

Since you can't prove anything you said Mr. Ladbury, there's no need for me
to do the same.

Still up to your usual tired debating games, I see. Why would anyone
expect you to take anything but the COWARD's way out, Kruger? This is
the same **** you pull EVERY time you lose a debate. Given that you
have the reputation of not only being the slimiest, most hated troll on
the audio newsgroups, but the fattest and most cowardly. Sad pathetic
creature that you are, all you can do is make the same predictable
moves, over and over again. Fine:

I asked you to prove your bull**** claims before you asked me to prove
my claims. You still haven't done so, because you and everyone else who
read it knows that you were lying. I told you I will prove whatever you
wish, after you prove your false claims, as requested.

Your move.

(And if you're going to bother to keep playing the game with me, you
fat nazi ****, give us a God-damned halfway intelligent ORIGINAL move,
next turn).