Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

Default How safe operating an amp with no fuse?

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger farted out :

wrote in message
oups.com

Snip childish rants, name-calling and back-biting

When John Atkinson, a highly respected editor of a high
end magazine that you attack relentlessly, originally
challenged you to a debate, you almost died of a heart
attack, in your mad, frantic efforts to come up with
excuses to avoid showing up.

Prove it.

Ah yes. The two-word "prove it" response. Which you've
used about 16,000 times in the last year alone, I
believe, whenever you are losing a debate. That's of
course, after you snip out the parts in the other guy's
post where he's asked YOU to prove your claims. Is this
your favorite debating tactic/trick, KKKrueger? A google
group search will verify those facts for you. I'll even
post the messages in question for the eternally lazy,
once you prove the claims I asked you to prove in my last
response to you. By ignoring my request that you prove
your false claims, you're once again showing what a fat
****ing coward you are. How ironic, don't you think?

Since you can't prove anything you said Mr. Ladbury, there's no need for me
to do the same.