Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default How safe operating an amp with no fuse?

a écrit :

wrote:
For the 3,789,231,002 time,
put his foot in
his mouth and uttered:

Not since I has elected President of my H.S. AV Club have I felt so honored

What a shocker. And all the while, I fell under the assumption that you
were elected President of the Grammar Club.

Would someone else please state the minimum requirements for
intellectual content in statements intended to be humourous.

Hmmm... I'll take a shot: how about NOT sounding like a rebroadcast of
an Amos N' Andy episode, for starters?

Thank you for associating me with one of the hottest comedy
duos of their media period.

I guess you have no problem with the fact that they're one of the
dumbest, and the most racially insulting comedy duo of their time, if
not all time. But then, you've proven that you're about as evolved as
the "whities" who got a kick out of listening to them. And I'm sorry if
I just insulted your "pa", Cletus.

By the way, I just hit the refresh button on my browser by accident,
and that's when your latest waste of bandwidth appeared. I wasn't
surprised to find that once again, only MINUTES after I posted
something, you were there like some crazy self-humiliating clown, ready
to receive another pie in the face. I don't know if I should be
flattered that I now offically have a lowlife newsgroup stalker on my
ass, or if you should be worried about the fact that you have
absolutely nothing to do in life but troll me, in between getting up
off your ass on occasion to check the mailbox to see if your welfare
cheque arrived.