Mike Rivers

In article .com writes:

Anybody know why Behringer dropped the price of it's digital mixer
(DD3216?) from $999. to about $650? (The one that's a knock-off of the
Yamaha 01V).

Probably because they built 10,000 of them, saw that they weren't
selling very fast, and wanted to get rid of the inventory and get out
of the digital mixer business.

That's a really good deal for someone who wants to find out what a
digital mixer is all about.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )