RD Jones

Here in Oregon wrote:

Would anybody be brave enough to reveal what sample rate you are
recording with?

I'm just real curious what MOST people in this newsgroup are using with
all of these converters coming out coupled with the power of the new
computers and speed of the new hard drives.

24/44, 24/48, 24/96 16/22

Depends on where the project is started.
A lot of stuff gets started on HD24 in other
rooms as 24/48 and that's OK. When the choice
is mine I start at 24/44. If I start something
on PC it's 32/44 and gets converted to 24/44
(the CEP/Audition file format issue).
Occasionally some ADAT based stuff shows up
and that's 20/48 or 16/48 of course.

rd