Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default converting WAV file to MP3

On 04/01/2020 16:35, Mike Rivers wrote:
Maybe it's going out to a few web sites to see if the music is stolen? I
use WinAmp (yes, it's old) and it plays just about anything, real
snappy. And the best feature for me - and I've looked for this in other
media players and haven't found it - is the Bookmarks. I save the URL of
streaming radio stations that I like to listen to and can get to them
straight from WinAmp without having to open a real web browser.

It was a real shame when support for Winamp was discontinued after the
original team were bought out.

Luckily, versions for Windows and Android are still available if you search.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.