Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Can you ID these headphones?

On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 11:27:12 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 2:43:23 AM UTC-5, Don Pearce wrote:
On Fri, 20 Dec 2019 12:43:16 -0800 (PST), muzician21 wrote:

On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 3:47:43 AM UTC-5, Don Pearce wrote:

I'm more concerned by the string of fairy lights made from 12-bore
cartridge cases. What on earth is that all about? A statement?

That's Dana Loesch (pron. like Lash) - conservative commentator and adamant pro 2nd Amendment advocate. One of her books is titled "Hands Off My Gun", an excellent read. The wall of her Youtube studio is adorned with various firearms.

She's pretty well known in the US - are you from across the pond?

I've looked at her position, and she appears not to be a second
amendment advocate. She only advocates the second half of the second
amendment. No respect for someone who thinks the constitution is some
sort of a-la-carte menu.

She supports the entire amendment as intended by those who wrote it. You're making a common error of interpretation. There are issues of context, history and meaning that won't be obvious to 21st century eyes - and through a particular misguided bias. It doesn't say "people may possess arms only as members of a government militia" which is how many want to interpret it. Any argument you might against this has been made and is wrong and been officially declared as such by the SCOTUS.

That ruling was made under pressure from the gun lobby, and is not an
interpretation of the first part, it is flat out ignoring it. So less
of the bull**** please.