Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Dick Pierce[_2_] Dick Pierce[_2_] is offline

Default From some very unique minds

Gary Eickmeier wrote:
I sat right behind Gordon Holt at a demo

But afterward Gordon and I were agreed ...

I had a relatively famous British writer and acoustician, Peter Mapp,
over for a listen ...

I studied Industrial Design in college ...

a letter to Bose and a call from him and subsequent visit to the
factory to talk with his chief engineer

Dr. Bose once told me ...

Dr. Mark Davis, another of my heroes, was one of his students

And my grandfather kissed Jane Withers: so what?

What are you expecting people to do with the above? It's pure hearsay,
and until these people step forward and corroborate your story, there's
no way for us to tell whether it's true or you just made it up.

But if I am WRONG then you should correct me ...

Wrong: the burden of proof is entirely on you, and you have failed
to meet that burden. You provide anecdote, you provide hearsay,
you make wild declarations, you make the claim that your theory is
correct and as proof you present your theory, you declare everyone
else is wrong because, well, they are, you advance silly argument
that sonotube must be perfect because some manufacturer used it,
and on and on and on.

Snore...

--
+ Dick Pierce |