hank alrich

David Satz wrote, in part:

I hope it is possible to say in a friendly fashion that this accords
with decades of actual observation, with practice as well as theory,
and is not a matter of mere personal viewpoint or opinion. What you
were saying, on the other hand, is conjecture based on your
visualization of a process that doesn't actually work in quite the way
that you (and a lot of other people, unfortunately) seem to think it
does. As a result, the conclusions which you've reached simply aren't
correct.

One of my great joys experienced by participating in rec.audio.pro has
been the revelations g so precisely and so nicely iterated as you have
above, by you and and several others here, that gently but surely
relieved me of my deep misunderstandings about the mechanisms and
results of digital audio recording.

Thank you, one and all.

--
ha