norml

"Richard Steinfeld" wrotf:

eBay's public mouthpiece is a former public radio host turned a
government mouthpiece, and now eBay's. He claims, in innocence,
that there are thousands of successful transactions every day,
and why, eBay "is only a venue."

While not technically untrue, this is a mean-spirited description of the
man, whom I personally know to be of impeccable integrity.

And, FWIW, he left ebay last September. I know nothing of his successors.

Are you, BTW, contending that there are NOT "thousands of successful
transactions every day?" With one picayune exception, my ebay
disappointments have been caused only by clueless packers not unscrupulous
schemers.

I am a little sceptical of those here who claim loudly and often to have
been cheated.

Norm Lehfeldt