Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default Um, Nob, here's what the army says...

Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:03:17 GMT

Try and graps this idea, I am not a member of the GOP and don't support them
on a host of issues. I do defend them when I think they left, which has a
history of not doing what is in the best interest of the citizens of the
U.S. misrepresent and obstruct, which is what they do most.

Ah, Mexico was so relaxing. I saw some boneheads like you there, too.
They were mostly tourists from Texas.

I have never seen you disagree with the republicans. Where do you?
Let's see:

How do you feel about gay marriage?

How do you feel about affirmative action?

How do you feel about abortion?

How do you feel about legislation with a goal toward oil conservation?

Do you feel the current group of republicans are generally honest and
forthright?

Hee hee hee. Now we'll see how you disagree with the neofacists.

Spoken like the Kool Aid drinker you are.

Sure beats the crack you apparently smoke. What an idiot.