Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default guess

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:38:35 GMT, MINe 109

dave weil wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:47:34 GMT, wrote:

Hopefully, he will be as advertised, a strict follower of the
Constitution.

I guess this means that he agrees with the concept of eminent domain,
a principle that's *explictly* confirmed by the 5th Amendment of the
Constitution.

This must make you sick to your stomach...

How 'bout that Fourth Amendment?

It all depends on your definition of the word "unreasonable" as well
as the definition of "public use", I suppose.

also, whether one considers the phone call the domain of the person in the
US,
or the domain of person outside the US. If they are monitoring calls
to/from a particular Al-Queda terrorist overseas, and he happens
to call or take a call form the US, we should NOT stop listening to
that call.

The Pres should keep doing it,
until and if the Supreme Court tells him to stop.Its not
a violation till the Supreme Court says it is