joe.ker

that factory amp should have a separate fuse from the head unit fuse, check
and make sure that is ok.
What went wrong with the factory radio? try checking all the fuses, there
may even be some under the hood near the battery.

"Randy" wrote in message
My wire is green/red to the (G)or(7) on the black plug. Which on the
harness is blue so that is correct. Where does that wire go to so I
can check it for power? I used a +-test light at the connection and it
was getting power there. Thank you for help so far.
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:26:32 GMT, "joe.ker"
wrote:

That vehicle uses a factory amp for the door speakers and it sounds like
it
is not turning on. On the end of Black factory speaker harness Is a
Green/orange wire (that is the color of most) that is the factory amp
turn-on wire. the blue/white on the new radio should go to that wire to
turn
on the factory amp.

"Randy" wrote in message
. ..
I have a 93 Plymouth Voyager with infinity sound system. I replaced
the Infinity radio that went bad with a Pioneer EHP4700MP. The dash
speakers work but sound barely comes out of the rear speakers and
nothing from the door speakers.
I used a wiring harness and put the blue/white radio wire to the blue
wire on harness. I put the radio ground wire and black/green wire(amp
ground wire?) (that was grouned to old radio) to the grounding strap.
Can some one please tell me what the problem might be. thanks, Randy