Randy

Default Infinity speaker problem or wiring problem

I have a 93 Plymouth Voyager with infinity sound system. I replaced
the Infinity radio that went bad with a Pioneer EHP4700MP. The dash
speakers work but sound barely comes out of the rear speakers and
nothing from the door speakers.
I used a wiring harness and put the blue/white radio wire to the blue
wire on harness. I put the radio ground wire and black/green wire(amp
ground wire?) (that was grouned to old radio) to the grounding strap.
Can some one please tell me what the problem might be. thanks, Randy