Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gray_Wolf Gray_Wolf is offline

Default Psycho Monkey!!!

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:17:45 -0700, (hank alrich)
wrote:

Gray_Wolf wrote:

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:33:04 -0700,
(hank alrich)
wrote:

[snip]
On the Internet it might be difficult to realize we're corresponding
with a dog, but it's pretty easy to spot who is merely full of ****.

Hank, Please don't speak unkindly of my dog. He's more civilized than
some people we know. :-)

Oh, definitely not talking about _your_ dog. I really enjoy his
correspondence. After all, not every dog on the Internet is a dog.

LOL! Good shot! He's a good dog but something of smart ass. I was
having a discussion with him about his behavior. He gives me one of
his Chow like, arrogant, looks and says "Why don't you just worry
about being a human and let me worry about being a dog." I hate it
when he does that.