Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Psycho Monkey!!!

wrote:

Who the F are YOU to presume what I know nothing about?! Anyone with half a brain can figure out what "loudness war" means in musical terms and can learn and understand how it came about.

He's an engineer who knows about audio, which is something you're not.

You have no clue about either the social background or the physics behind
the loudness wars, as witnessed by your continually coming in here with
articles about reference levels (which have absolutely nothing to do with
compression or the loudness wars). This has become clear.

Seems like the half of your brain that doesn't know what I know doesn't even EXIST.

A lot of what you seem to think you know doesn't exist, and as a consequence
those of us who are really concerned about loudness issues do not appreciate
your ill-informed yammering which makes all of us look bad.