Posted to rec.audio.high-end
ST[_2_] ST[_2_] is offline

Default How pure is the signal when it reaches our ears?

On Sunday, 19 January 2014 21:43:16 UTC+8, news wrote:
"ST" wrote in message ...

=20

I wouldn't doubt that our brains have=20
=20
adapted to this. I think your barking up the wrong tree.
=20
=20
=20
Shaun

I thought I explained it in the last post. We are used to listening distort=
ed sound all the time. No clean signal as captured by the microphones at cl=
ose distance ever reaches our ears under normal circumstances. You are repe=
ating what I already said earlier. So I am asking again; is it possible tha=
t is giving the right mix of distortion compared to digital. What kind of m=
easurements would prove or disprove this?