Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.opinion
Steven Sullivan

Default I Want Control! Complete and Total Control!

In rec.audio.opinion mimus wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:20:40 GMT, Aratzio wrote:

I own somewhere around 2,000 CDs and generally only stick them in my
computer once.

You have ~2K CDs' worth of audio information _stored_? where? on what?

I have 800 CDs stored losslessly on a small (paperback-book-sized)
external 300 GB hard drive. So I expect he either has at ~3X this storage
space, or is using lossy compression.

___
-S
"Excuse me? What solid proof do you have that I'm insane?" - soundhaspriority