Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

Default Best speaker under $1000/Pair

In article 1806146b-d3ff-4b32-8e61-
,
says...

Just checked it out. That's too bad...they made decent speakers. I
even met Mark Schifter once, seemed like a nice enough person.

Yeah, the whole affair is very sad. Almost everyone who met MLS liked
the guy, but it appears that he's been a con artist from way back and
was very good at creating a great impression.

Of course, many of the speakers they sold were a very good value, that
doesn't change. But I'd be pretty suspicious of anything from them in
the last year or two.

Then
again, I know some very juicy secrets about the High End...

I don't doubt that!