Mark Zarella

Default Amps, more argument!

The purpose of the discussion is to dispell the common myth that you need
buy a "high end" amplifier for good sound.

I understand all that, and I'm not saying you're wrong (in fact, I've

agreed
with you). I'm simply saying that there's no convincing some people, even

when
you have truth on your side. Will is obviously unwilling to make the leap

from
perception to reality, and realizing that would end the debate and the

waste of
bandwidth.

You'd be surprised. I've seen people in here on the losing side of an
argument who refuse to admit that they're wrong, and a couple months later
when the subject is brought up again they start arguing on the "right" side.
Some people are too stubborn to admit when they're wrong. And they
especially won't admit it if you take the less tactful approach that Les
often takes.