Soundfreak03

Default Amps, more argument!

Thanx man. Maybe it is along those lines. Who knows Your response
was 10 times more helpful to me

I said the same thing several times over. Remember google dumbass? It is all
there. You chose not to listen and then get bent out of shape when I can it
like it is.

I sat and reviewed some of our posts, and I must say, it's hilarious
when a person belittles another because the other person won't agree
with him. That sounds so dumb.

I am just calling it like it is. You are a complete dumbass when it comes to
car audio. Maybe your not with other stuff, but that is irrelevant to the
discussion.

How can you not get it through your head?

Because I actually understand car audio, and beyond that the scientific
principles involved. You do not. You never will.

You keep repeating
that amplifiers operated within their limits sound the same. I've said
over and over that even at low volume, so low that any less power and
the sub wouldn't move, they still sounded different.

And I have said over and over you little "test" is meaningless. For many of the
reasons that I, and others like Ivan, listed. But you refuse to listen, hey,
your loss not mine.

The phoenix gold
still made me feel the lows, but the Ultimate did not. Now, how can a
volume that low not be within either amp's limits?

"Feeling" has nothing to do with SQ dumbass. Do you not understand that?

So you can
understand...from zero watts to max power, that Ultimate never made me
feel the lows like the Tantrum did at a moderate level

So? The other amp did not have the same amount of power as the tantrum. Does
that not make sense to you? The power stamped on the amp or box is meaningless.

I don't give a damn how many people agree with you.

Or the proof of physics and pychoacoustics, which is why you are a complete
dumbass. You ignore all of the facts and continue to believe your obviously
faulty logic.

Both amps were
within their limits, some times well below, and they Always sounded
different.

Because you measured it? And you measured and calibrated the crossover points,
and the power output? I don't think so.

I don't give a damn about how long you've researched what,
you haven't heard my stereo, therefore, some little man that thinks he
knows everything is not of any relevance as a reference to me.

Your stereo does not defy the laws and principles of physics.

You or
your people at your favorite website have not witnessed anything in my
situation, so you don't know, and you won't know, UNTIL you hear MY
stereo, which will be never.

Your hung up on some nonexistant website. You must have poor reading
comprehensions skills like your bud howdy. I do not need to hear your system to
tell that you are an idiot. I don't need to hear it to know that it will still
obey the laws of physics.

I'm a noob and an idiot all bcuz I
shared my experience with 2 of my amplifiers sounding different, and I
don't agree with you.

No, you are an idiot because you have evidence given to you and you refuse to
even look at it. You were an obvious noob in the first post you made. It is not
the fact that you disagree it is the fact that you disagree and offer NOTHING
to back up your point. Your little tests are meaningless, your logic, well you
have presented none.

Therefore your gloating about how much
research you've done, and how much you know about this topic doesn't
mean Sh1t to me

Your loss, you will never learn.
SoundFag, you will not change my mind. All these repetative
post of you trying to show how smart you think you are isn't changing
my mind. Give it up.

You do realize that I post my name at the bottom of every post? But you are too
much of a dumbass to figure out how to quote so you probably cannot read that
much at once either. And I am not going to change your mind, and frankly do not
care, but your still an idiot with idiotic theories and I am going to call you
on them everytime you post.

And to the others on here that had to sit through all this, sorry about
that.

Good. You should apologize for making people read your posts, a virtual waste
of time. But noone has to read if they do not want too.

Les