Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Negative Feedback and the Criminal Assets Recovery Bureau

The dumbass (pun! pun!) Eeyore, usually known as Graham "Poopie"
Stevenson, wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:

The key word is "perceived". It is one of those real psychoacoustic
phenomena

I think you mean psychotic actually.

Let's see what I actually wrote:

"The key word is "perceived". It is one of those real psychoacoustic
phenomena the engineers try to pretend cannot happen."

Aha, that "the engineers try to pretend cannot happen."

QED.

I just didn't put it strongly enough. I should have written, "that the
lesser engineers will call psychotic."

Andre Jute
Stop bleating. Please, please, please give me the Silence of the Lambs.