Posted to rec.audio.pro
Stu Nevitt Stu Nevitt is offline

Default Music Store in Las Vegas/Santa Fe/Albuquerque

"Martin Doppelbauer" wrote in message
Next week I'm going on vacation, starting in Las Vegas then going to Santa
Fe / Albuquerque and back to Las Vegas.
I'm looking for a professional music store which carries Audio Technica
microphones (specifically the AT4073A shotgun).
Anybody knows such a store in one of these cities (or elsewhere along the
route) ?
I know B&H carries the mike for less than $600 but we're not stopping in
New York.
Thanks.
Martin

Martin,
Grandma's is probably your best bet here in ABQ. You would have to call
them to see if they have that particular mic in stock.

Grandma's Music & Sound
9310 Coors Blvd. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114

Toll-Free 800-444-5252