John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
On Wed, 11 May 2011 18:23:20 +0000, John L Stewart
wrote:

flipper;931174 Wrote:
On Tue, 10 May 2011 12:04:54 +0000, John L Stewart
wrote:
-

I'm a Jeffersonian constitutional republican who believes in free will
and free trade but I'm not dumb enough to think it'll 'help' Chinese
workers to put them out of a job.
--
Yet all thse ****wit know-alls try to tell us the Chinese
are giving us a mighty raw deal--

They are in dictating wages, price controls, and currency
manipulation, to name but a few.
--
yet they are doing what we refuse to
do.--

hogswallop
--
Just imagine if the Chinese quit exporting cheap underpants and
gadgets. Your standard of living would plummet.--

As opposed to going bankrupt?

--
Patrick Turner.--

Seems T Jefferson had his very own slaves.-

Yes, he did. And a lot of them.
-
Guess that is a form of 'free
trade'.-

The existence, or not, of slavery says nothing about the form of
trade.

-
Cheers, John-

Are you in favour of blacks owning white slaves?

Answer Yes, No or Maybe & give reasons why in 50 words or less.

John

I'm not in 'favour' of anyone owning slaves.

Do you have some kind of point or just using the keyboard for finger
exercise?
Settle down now Flipper, your blood pressure is already too high.

Just trying to get a handle on your politics. Me thinks you are watching & listening to FOX NEWS too much. Do you ever watch PBS or listen to NPR to get the other side on the news?

Diversity of opinion is a factor that makes us as a people successful. We can't all be at the far right. Gets too damned crowded.

You will never win the debate with the honorable gentleman from Her Majesties Republic of Aus. And don't need to.

I still like your tube stuff & that is what should be on this forum. There are probably other places where you can discuss Geo W Bush & A Hitler.

BTW, America today ain't what the Founding Fathers intended. It seems like you have 'Jumped the Shark' & now on the decent.

Cheers, John