Mike Rivers

In article . com writes:

I am trying to record voice chat on Windows XP.
For recording speaker output, when i start sound mixture then there is
lot of noise and echo.

You might try Total Recorder. It can record the output of a sound card
directly. There's a trial version that inserts a blast of noise in the
recording every 60 seconds, but that's good enough to see if it will
take an input from your chat software. It's only $12 and you might
find it handy for other things, too.

http://www.totalrecorder.com

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )