Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Crosstalk in snake cable that include speaker cables and miccables

On 8/06/2018 2:12 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 6/7/2018 9:47 PM, geoff wrote:
My multimeter collection, HF responses starting to drop at:
Fluke 114Â*Â*Â* 4.5kHz
Fluke 17B+Â*Â*Â* 2.5kHz
Dick Smith (OEM ?)Â*Â*Â* 10kHz

That's pretty good. My Fluke 77 goes up to about 2 kHz if I recall
correctly. I'm not near it at the moment.

Fluke 8050A benchtopÂ*Â*Â* 20kHz(+?), which is as high as my iPod Touch
with SignalSuite goes ...

The iPad is limited to 20 kHz or so due to the fact that it's going
through an A/D converter running at a sample rate of 44.1 or maybe 48 kHz.

iPOD. Yeah. Only Apple product I own - got it especially for
SignalSuite and Guitar Toolbax. Android didn't do that back then.

geoff