Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Crosstalk in snake cable that include speaker cables and mic cables

On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 20:50:02 -0400, Mike Rivers
wrote:

On 6/7/2018 9:06 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
** Strangely, an analog multimeter does the job quite well.

My own 20kohms/V one is only -3dB at 150kHz on the 50V AC range,

Today, someone who doesn't already own a multimeter will almost
certainly buy a digital one, and most all of those poop out somewhere
between 200 and 500 Hz. I have one that measures frequency up to a few
MHz, but not AC voltage.

My Fluke meter does a lot better than that. I also have a very old
analogue scope - but that lives in a cupboard awaiting the day it may
fetch something on Ebay. My best ever move was taking advantage of a
deal from Rigol. I bout one of their four-channel digital scopes and
it is nothing short of brilliant.

---