Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default Restoring a TV-7/U Tube Tester

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:16:33 AM UTC, wrote:
Hi again,

So, I was able to get to RadioShack in time, but much to my dismay, the one closest to me was in the process of packing away all their items to be shipped to other stores. Luckily, the other store was only a couple miles away, and I was able to pick up a pair of IN4001.

Yo, Dorkinthesocket, if you're such a newbie that you don't even have a junk box, you really want to start in electronics with something less dangerous than tube voltages. -- Andre Jute