KaeZoo

Default Eclipse CD8443

I'm not familiar with it, but my guess is that it's an output that's not
affected by the head unit's volume control.

"Bill Pallies" wrote in message
m...
I don't understand. I have two external amps as it is, a 4-channel for the
speakers and a 2-channel for the sub. That uses all three preouts (Sub,
Rear, and Front). This still leaves the Line Out. I suppose it's just a
full-range, non-crossed-over, non fading output, but it suprises me that
this isn't referenced in the manual nor is it touted in the sales
liturature.

-Bill

"Ryan Richards (Diesel Breath)" wrote in message
2. There are 4 pairs of RCA connections on the back. Sub, Rear, and

Front
plus a "Fixed Out". What's this for? The manual shows it in drawings

but
never references it in text.

They are "deadouts"... they are line level signal outs that would go to

an
external amplifier if you had one... Make sure you dont have one before
installing the unit...

Later,
Ryan (www.dieselbreath.com)