Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default New vs Old Cars

On May 3, 11:04*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 3, 10:47*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 3, 9:53*pm, Boon wrote:

Bratzi is trying to feel good about the 1974 Vega or Pinto that he's
forced to drive. He probably tries to impress women with how "kitschy"
it is.

Funny you mention the Vega...my older brother had one and it was an
epic piece of ****. I guess you could call it the '70s version of the
Cobalt.

I remember in the 1980s I had an girlfriend who drove one. She called
me from a gas station and said her car had stopped running. I drove
out, opened the hood, and saw a dime-sized hole in the block.

POS is being polite, but Bratzi loves his. It's all he can afford
since he sends all of his money to that other broke-ass idiot Sailer.