Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah[_6_] Tobiah[_6_] is offline

Default How to play CDs in new cars...

On 6/10/21 7:22 AM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 6/9/2021 11:18 PM, Fishrrman wrote:
I have a lot of CDs. Many hundreds of them. Thousands of them.

It's definitely time to drop the CD's. There is really no need
for mechanical storage anymore. I would suggest that you start
ripping them to .flac, but I seriously think that the way to go
now is to just have a paid Spotify account. It's worth well more
than $10/month to have access to a massive library (probably
encompassing everything you have on CD) without the need to
manage and back up the music. You can download as much as you
like to your device for offline listening.